For my project I plan to shoot at a local lake, this is preferably because there is a lot of history behind the place and because of the fact that its a scenic place, home to tons of wildlife and plants. After a father died of cancer in his late 70s, his family decided to recreate the fathers dream of building their own lake to how he designed it.
On my shoot i will mostly focus on landscape photos, however i would like a few close up of objects and plants to make it creative. Usually there are different photographers that influence peoples work but in my case i haven't been influenced by a photographer. I plan to use a Nikon D3200 camera with a 55mm lens which will be more than suitable for my shoot. I think i will use a fairly slow shutter speed to let more light into the lens. However it doesn't make much of a difference because they can be edited afterwards on photoshop. I plan to go down to the lake early in a morning just before dawn to give me the best chance to capture the correct photos in the right lighting conditions. To pre plan this shoot i will get my fishing and photography gear together a couple of days before so that i could go if the weather conditions changed. I will check the weather conditions a week before the shoot to give me the best chance to succeed in my shoot.
Social documentary photography
Social documentary photography is the recording of humans in their natural condition with a camera, it is very much like documentary photography. Often it also refers to a socially critical genre of photography dedicated to showing the life of underprivileged or disadvantaged people.

No comments:
Post a Comment